Inhibition of in vitro vascular endothelial cell proliferation and in vivo neovascularization by low-dose methotrexate
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1065–1073, September 1989
How to Cite
Hirata, S., Matsubara, T., Saura, R., Hirohata, K. and Tateishi, H. (1989), Inhibition of in vitro vascular endothelial cell proliferation and in vivo neovascularization by low-dose methotrexate. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 32: 1065–1073. doi: 10.1002/anr.1780320903
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 1989
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!