Can the provision of information to patients with osteoarthritis improve functional status?. A randomized, controlled trial
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1989 American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis & Rheumatism
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1577–1583, December 1989
How to Cite
Weinberger, M., Tierney, W. M., Booher, P. and Katz, B. P. (1989), Can the provision of information to patients with osteoarthritis improve functional status?. A randomized, controlled trial. Arthritis & Rheumatism, 32: 1577–1583. doi: 10.1002/anr.1780321212
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 1989
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 1989
- NIH. Grant Number: PHS-P60-AM-20582
- Duke University Center for the Study of Aging and Human Development. Grant Numbers: AG-05468, AG-00029
- National Center for Health Services Research. Grant Number: 04996 and 05626
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!