Transition-metal nanoparticles: synthesis, stability and the leaching issue
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Organometallic Chemistry
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 288–299, June 2008
How to Cite
Pachón, L. D. and Rothenberg, G. (2008), Transition-metal nanoparticles: synthesis, stability and the leaching issue. Appl. Organometal. Chem., 22: 288–299. doi: 10.1002/aoc.1382
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!