Based on work presented at the 1st Workshop of COST 523: Nanomaterials, held 20–22 October 1999, at Frascati, Italy
Nanostructured ceramics: a review of their potential†
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2001
© Crown copyright 2001. Reproduced with the permission of Her Majesty's Stationery Office.
Applied Organometallic Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials: First Workshop of COST 523
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 321–330, May 2001
How to Cite
Cain, M. and Morrell, R. (2001), Nanostructured ceramics: a review of their potential. Appl. Organometal. Chem., 15: 321–330. doi: 10.1002/aoc.153
- Issue online: 27 APR 2001
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2000
- Department of Trade and Industry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!