Based on work presented at the 1st Workshop of COST 523: Nanomaterials, held 20–22 October 1999, at Frascati, Italy
Nanostructured ceramics: a review of their potential†
Article first published online: 27 APR 2001
© Crown copyright 2001. Reproduced with the permission of Her Majesty's Stationery Office.
Applied Organometallic Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanomaterials: First Workshop of COST 523
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 321–330, May 2001
How to Cite
Cain, M. and Morrell, R. (2001), Nanostructured ceramics: a review of their potential. Appl. Organometal. Chem., 15: 321–330. doi: 10.1002/aoc.153
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2000
- Department of Trade and Industry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!