A PdCl2–ionic liquid brush assembly: an efficient and reusable catalyst for Mizoroki–Heck reaction in neat water
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Organometallic Chemistry
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 16–20, January 2012
How to Cite
Shi, X., Han, X., Ma, W., Fan, J. and Wei, J. (2012), A PdCl2–ionic liquid brush assembly: an efficient and reusable catalyst for Mizoroki–Heck reaction in neat water. Appl. Organometal. Chem., 26: 16–20. doi: 10.1002/aoc.1857
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- National Foundation of Natural Science. Grant Numbers: 20906059, 21072123
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2009JQ2007
- Foundation of Science and Technology Planning Project of Xi'an City. Grant Number: CXY1121
- Innovation Foundation of Postgraduate Cultivation of Shaanxi Normal University. Grant Number: 2011CXS038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!