This article was first published online on [16 July 2013]. Errors were subsequently identified and Structure 1 has been added. This notice is included to indicate that article has been corrected [05 August 2013].
Special Issue: Review
Generation of structural diversity in polyphosphazenes†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Organometallic Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic/Inorganic Hybrid Materials
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 620–629, November 2013
How to Cite
2013), Generation of structural diversity in polyphosphazenes, Applied Organometallic Chemistry. doi: 10.1002/aoc.2981(
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!