Special Issue Article
Photoluminescence of as-synthesized and heat-treated phenyl-containing polysilylcarbodiimides: role of crosslinking and free carbon formation in polymer-derived ceramics
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Organometallic Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic/Inorganic Hybrid Materials
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 630–638, November 2013
How to Cite
2013), Photoluminescence of as-synthesized and heat-treated phenyl-containing polysilylcarbodiimides: role of crosslinking and free carbon formation in polymer-derived ceramics, Applied Organometallic Chemistry. doi: 10.1002/aoc.2993, , , and (
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!