Photocatalytic hydrogen evolution by two comparable [FeFe]-hydrogenase mimics assembled to the surface of ZnS
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Organometallic Chemistry
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 267–273, April 2014
How to Cite
2014), Photocatalytic hydrogen evolution by two comparable [FeFe]-hydrogenase mimics assembled to the surface of ZnS, Applied Organometallic Chemistry. doi: 10.1002/aoc.3119, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!