Optimized experimental design for the inhibition of calcium oxalate using a turbidimetrical model
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
Special Issue: Separation Processes
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 425–431, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Driouch, A., Djelloul, A., Kaid-Omar, Z., Semmoud, A., Rais, A. and Addou, A. (2008), Optimized experimental design for the inhibition of calcium oxalate using a turbidimetrical model. Asia-Pacific Jrnl of Chem. Eng, 3: 425–431. doi: 10.1002/apj.151
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2007
- CMEP program TASSILI. Grant Number: 03MD595
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!