Comparison of the effects of wettability alteration and IFT reduction on oil recovery in carbonate reservoirs
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 154–161, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Sheng, J. J. (2013), Comparison of the effects of wettability alteration and IFT reduction on oil recovery in carbonate reservoirs. Asia-Pacific Jrnl of Chem. Eng, 8: 154–161. doi: 10.1002/apj.1640
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!