Process safety in using NH3 as refrigerant in Indian ice making plants: case studies followed by policy recommendations
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 226–238, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Mandal, P. K. and Bandyopadhyay, A. (2014), Process safety in using NH3 as refrigerant in Indian ice making plants: case studies followed by policy recommendations. Asia-Pacific Jrnl of Chem. Eng, 9: 226–238. doi: 10.1002/apj.1762
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
Vol. 9, Issue 5, 788–790, Article first published online: 6 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!