These authors contributed equally to this work.
Special theme research article
Co-culture of hematopoietic stem cells and mesenchymal stem cells derived from umbilical cord blood using human autoserum
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
© 2010 Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 840–849, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Song, K., Yin, Y., Lv, C., Liu, T., Macedo, H. M., Fang, M., Shi, F., Ma, X. and Cui, Z. (2011), Co-culture of hematopoietic stem cells and mesenchymal stem cells derived from umbilical cord blood using human autoserum. Asia-Pacific Jrnl of Chem. Eng, 6: 840–849. doi: 10.1002/apj.507
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2009
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30670525, 30700181
- new teacher foundation of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20070141055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!