The instability of solid oxide fuel cells in an intermediate temperature region
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 199–203, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, W. and Zhu, Z. (2011), The instability of solid oxide fuel cells in an intermediate temperature region. Asia-Pacific Jrnl of Chem. Eng, 6: 199–203. doi: 10.1002/apj.543
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Discovery Project. Grant Number: DP1095089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!