Effect of Superficial Gas Velocity on Bubble Size, Terminal Bubble Rise Velocity and Gas Hold-up in Bubble Columns
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
Copyright © 1993 Publisher John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Developments in Chemical Engineering and Mineral Processing
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 16–31, 1993
How to Cite
Jamialahmadi, M. and Müuller-Steinhagen, H. (1993), Effect of Superficial Gas Velocity on Bubble Size, Terminal Bubble Rise Velocity and Gas Hold-up in Bubble Columns. Dev. Chem. Eng. Mineral Process., 1: 16–31. doi: 10.1002/apj.5500010103
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 1992
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!