Aspect ratio effect on oxygen transfer process in rectangular tank surface aerator
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
Special Issue: Process Systems Engineering
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 592–598, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Ramakrishna Rao, A. and Kumar, B. (2007), Aspect ratio effect on oxygen transfer process in rectangular tank surface aerator. Asia-Pacific Jrnl of Chem. Eng, 2: 592–598. doi: 10.1002/apj.60
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!