Development of a mass transfer model for simulation of sulfur dioxide removal in ceramic membrane contactors
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
© 2011 Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 828–834, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Shirazian, S., Rezakazemi, M., Marjani, A. and Rafivahid, M. S. (2012), Development of a mass transfer model for simulation of sulfur dioxide removal in ceramic membrane contactors. Asia-Pacific Jrnl of Chem. Eng, 7: 828–834. doi: 10.1002/apj.641
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!