Production of spherical and uniform-sized particles using a laboratory ink-jet spray dryer
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Curtin University of Technology and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Asia-Pacific Journal of Chemical Engineering
Special Issue: Special issue for the Chemeca 2006 John A Brodie Medal Nominated Papers
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 415–430, September/October 2007
How to Cite
Patel, K. C. and Chen, X. D. (2007), Production of spherical and uniform-sized particles using a laboratory ink-jet spray dryer. Asia-Pacific Jrnl of Chem. Eng, 2: 415–430. doi: 10.1002/apj.75
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2006
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0773688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!