Mechanical properties, oil resistance, and thermal aging properties in chlorinated polyethylene/natural rubber blends
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 22–28, 4 April 2002
How to Cite
Sirisinha, C., Sae-Oui, P. and Guaysomboon, J. (2002), Mechanical properties, oil resistance, and thermal aging properties in chlorinated polyethylene/natural rubber blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 84: 22–28. doi: 10.1002/app.10171
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2001
- Thailand Graduate Institute of Science and Technology (TGIST)
- National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!