Dedicated to Professor Ahmad Banihashemi on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
Synthesis and characterization of novel poly(amide imide)s based on bis(p-amidobenzoic acid)-n-trimellitylimido-L-leucine†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 35–43, 4 April 2002
How to Cite
Mallakpour, S. E., Hajipour, A.-R. and Vahabi, R. (2002), Synthesis and characterization of novel poly(amide imide)s based on bis(p-amidobenzoic acid)-n-trimellitylimido-L-leucine. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 84: 35–43. doi: 10.1002/app.10181
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2000
- Research Affairs Division, Isfahan University of Technology (Isfahan, Iran).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!