The flocculation of kaolin by cationic polyacrylamides and the effect of cationic surfactant on this process
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 2382–2389, 14 March 2002
How to Cite
McCarron, A. M., Crispo, S. and Smith-Palmer, T. (2002), The flocculation of kaolin by cationic polyacrylamides and the effect of cationic surfactant on this process. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 83: 2382–2389. doi: 10.1002/app.10220
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!