Uniform-sized clenbuterol molecularly imprinted polymers prepared with methacrylic acid or acrylamide as an interacting monomer
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 2660–2668, 21 March 2002
How to Cite
Masci, G., Aulenta, F. and Crescenzi, V. (2002), Uniform-sized clenbuterol molecularly imprinted polymers prepared with methacrylic acid or acrylamide as an interacting monomer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 83: 2660–2668. doi: 10.1002/app.10232
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2000
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!