Possible phosphorus-bromine synergy in polyester-cotton fabrics treated with tetrabromobisphenol-A and diammonium phosphate
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 172–177, 4 April 2002
How to Cite
Lee, E. S. (2002), Possible phosphorus-bromine synergy in polyester-cotton fabrics treated with tetrabromobisphenol-A and diammonium phosphate. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 84: 172–177. doi: 10.1002/app.10292
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2000
- Su Dang Scholar Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!