Pervaporation separation of water–ethanol mixtures using metal-ion-exchanged poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA)/sulfosuccinic acid (SSA) membranes
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 85, Issue 9, pages 1867–1873, 29 August 2002
How to Cite
Rhim, J.-W., Lee, S.-W. and Kim, Y.-K. (2002), Pervaporation separation of water–ethanol mixtures using metal-ion-exchanged poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA)/sulfosuccinic acid (SSA) membranes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 85: 1867–1873. doi: 10.1002/app.10735
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!