Phase behavior and morphology in blends of poly(L-lactic acid) and poly(butylene succinate)
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 647–655, 17 October 2002
How to Cite
Park, J. W. and Im, S. S. (2002), Phase behavior and morphology in blends of poly(L-lactic acid) and poly(butylene succinate). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 86: 647–655. doi: 10.1002/app.10923
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2001
- Brain Korea 21 Project
- Basic Research Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: 1999-2-301-006-5
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!