Studies on morphology and mechanical properties of PP/HIPS blends from postconsumer plastic waste
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 747–751, 31 January 2003
How to Cite
Santana, R. M. C. and Manrich, S. (2003), Studies on morphology and mechanical properties of PP/HIPS blends from postconsumer plastic waste. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 87: 747–751. doi: 10.1002/app.11404
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2001
- Support Research Foundation/FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 00/11193-4, 00/11104-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!