Polymeric gadolinium chelate–containing magnetic resonance signal-enhancing coating materials: Synthesis, characterization, and properties
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 87, Issue 8, pages 1358–1364, 22 February 2003
How to Cite
Guo, J., Jiang, X. and Yang, C.-Z. (2003), Polymeric gadolinium chelate–containing magnetic resonance signal-enhancing coating materials: Synthesis, characterization, and properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 87: 1358–1364. doi: 10.1002/app.11428
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!