Molecular weight and spinnability of polyacrylonitrile produced by precipitation polymerization in supercritical CO2
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 1393–1398, 2 May 2003
How to Cite
Teng, X.-R. (2003), Molecular weight and spinnability of polyacrylonitrile produced by precipitation polymerization in supercritical CO2. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 88: 1393–1398. doi: 10.1002/app.11654
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2001
- The Engineering Development Fund of Tongji University, Shanghai, People's Republic of China
- Ministry of Education, P. R. China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!