Enhancement of the high-temperature utility of a polystyrene-b-poly(ethylene-co-butylene)-b-polystyrene block copolymer by friedel–crafts naphthoylation
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 1289–1295, 2 May 2003
How to Cite
Jones, A. S., Wright, T., Smook, M. A. and Harwood, H. J. (2003), Enhancement of the high-temperature utility of a polystyrene-b-poly(ethylene-co-butylene)-b-polystyrene block copolymer by friedel–crafts naphthoylation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 88: 1289–1295. doi: 10.1002/app.11807
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2002
- The West Co.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!