Effects of NCO/OH molar ratio on miscibility and properties of semiinterpenetrating polymer networks from polyurethane and benzyl konjac glucomannan
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 88, Issue 5, pages 1304–1310, 2 May 2003
How to Cite
Lu, Y. and Zhang, L. (2003), Effects of NCO/OH molar ratio on miscibility and properties of semiinterpenetrating polymer networks from polyurethane and benzyl konjac glucomannan. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 88: 1304–1310. doi: 10.1002/app.11809
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2002
- Major Grant National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 59933070
- Major Grant of Science and Technology Project from Hubei Province
- Laboratory of Cellulose and Lignocellulosic Chemistry
- Guangzhou Institute of Chemistry
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!