Sulfation of silk fibroin by sulfuric acid and anticoagulant activity
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 87, Issue 14, pages 2377–2382, 1 April 2003
How to Cite
Tamada, Y. (2003), Sulfation of silk fibroin by sulfuric acid and anticoagulant activity. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 87: 2377–2382. doi: 10.1002/app.12022
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!