Influence of the CaCO3 nanoparticles on the molecular orientation of the polypropylene matrix
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 947–952, 25 April 2003
How to Cite
García-López, D., Merino, J. C. and Pastor, J. M. (2003), Influence of the CaCO3 nanoparticles on the molecular orientation of the polypropylene matrix. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 88: 947–952. doi: 10.1002/app.12030
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2001
- CICYT. Grant Number: MAT-1FD97-2025-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!