Use of gradient, critical, and two-dimensional chromatography in the analysis of styrene- and methyl methacrylate-grafted epoxidized natural rubber
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 88, Issue 10, pages 2530–2538, 6 June 2003
How to Cite
Graef, S. M., Van Zyl, A. J. P., Sanderson, R. D., Klumperman, B. and Pasch, H. (2003), Use of gradient, critical, and two-dimensional chromatography in the analysis of styrene- and methyl methacrylate-grafted epoxidized natural rubber. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 88: 2530–2538. doi: 10.1002/app.12060
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2002
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
- Netherlands organization for international cooperation in higher education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!