Dose distributions of high-energy electrons into planar and cylindrical layers of low-density polyethylene, high-density polyethylene, poly(vinyl chloride), and copper for industrial applications
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1230–1241, 1 August 2003
How to Cite
Behjat, A., Gheysari, Dj. and Mojrek, A. (2003), Dose distributions of high-energy electrons into planar and cylindrical layers of low-density polyethylene, high-density polyethylene, poly(vinyl chloride), and copper for industrial applications. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 89: 1230–1241. doi: 10.1002/app.12205
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2002
- Yazd Radiation Processing Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!