Influence of hydrophobe content on phase coexistence curves of aqueous two-phase solutions of associative polyacrylamide copolymers and poly(ethylene glycol)
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1351–1355, 1 August 2003
How to Cite
Abu-Sharkh, B. F., Hamad, E. Z. and Ali, S. A. (2003), Influence of hydrophobe content on phase coexistence curves of aqueous two-phase solutions of associative polyacrylamide copolymers and poly(ethylene glycol). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 89: 1351–1355. doi: 10.1002/app.12306
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2002
- KACST. Grant Number: AR17-56
- KFUPM, Dhahran
- KACST (Ryadh). Grant Number: AR 17-56
- KFUPM (Dhahran)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!