Physical properties of aliphatic polycarbonates made from CO2 and epoxides
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1163–1176, 1 August 2003
How to Cite
Thorat, S. D., Phillips, P. J., Semenov, V. and Gakh, A. (2003), Physical properties of aliphatic polycarbonates made from CO2 and epoxides. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 89: 1163–1176. doi: 10.1002/app.12355
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2001
- Department of Energy/Lockheed Martin Energy Systems. Grant Numbers: 4500005290, DE-AC05-84OR21400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!