Effect of monomethyl itaconate-grafted HDPE and EPR on the compatibility and properties of HDPE–EPR blends
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 2239–2248, 22 August 2003
How to Cite
López-Manchado, M. A., Yazdani-Pedram, M., Retuert, J. and Quijada, R. (2003), Effect of monomethyl itaconate-grafted HDPE and EPR on the compatibility and properties of HDPE–EPR blends. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 89: 2239–2248. doi: 10.1002/app.12454
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2002
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (Spain)
- Departamento de Investigación y Desarrollo (DID), Universidad de Chile
- CONICYT. Grant Number: FONDAP 11980002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!