Graft copolymerization of methyl methacrylate onto oil palm empty fruit bunch fiber using H2O2/Fe2+ as an initiator
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 2233–2238, 22 August 2003
How to Cite
Ibrahim, N. A., Yunus, W. M. Z. W., Abu-Ilaiwi, F. A., Rahman, M. Z. A., Bin Ahmad, M. and Dahlan, K. Z. M. (2003), Graft copolymerization of methyl methacrylate onto oil palm empty fruit bunch fiber using H2O2/Fe2+ as an initiator. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 89: 2233–2238. doi: 10.1002/app.12467
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!