Properties of interpenetrating polymer network hydrogels composed of poly(vinyl alcohol) and poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 2041–2045, 22 August 2003
How to Cite
Kim, S. J., Park, S. J., Chung, T. D., An, K. H. and Kim, S. I. (2003), Properties of interpenetrating polymer network hydrogels composed of poly(vinyl alcohol) and poly(N-isopropylacrylamide). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 89: 2041–2045. doi: 10.1002/app.12471
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2002
- Advanced Biometric Research Center (ABRC) supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!