Structure and properties of nitrile rubber (NBR)–clay nanocomposites by co-coagulating NBR latex and clay aqueous suspension
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 89, Issue 14, pages 3855–3858, 29 September 2003
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-P., Jia, Q.-X., Yu, D.-S. and Zhang, L.-Q. (2003), Structure and properties of nitrile rubber (NBR)–clay nanocomposites by co-coagulating NBR latex and clay aqueous suspension. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 89: 3855–3858. doi: 10.1002/app.12568
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 05173003
- Beijing New Star plan project. Grant Number: H010410010112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!