Feasibility of conducting semi-interpenetrating networks based on a poly(ethylene oxide) network and poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) in actuator design
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 90, Issue 13, pages 3569–3577, 20 December 2003
How to Cite
Vidal, F., Popp, J.-F., Plesse, C., Chevrot, C. and Teyssié, D. (2003), Feasibility of conducting semi-interpenetrating networks based on a poly(ethylene oxide) network and poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) in actuator design. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 90: 3569–3577. doi: 10.1002/app.13055
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!