Synthesis and characterization of poly(1,4-phenylenevinylene) derivatives containing liquid crystalline oxadiazole groups
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 396–403, 5 January 2004
How to Cite
Sun, X., Li, M., Liu, D., Zhang, P. and Tian, W. (2004), Synthesis and characterization of poly(1,4-phenylenevinylene) derivatives containing liquid crystalline oxadiazole groups. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 396–403. doi: 10.1002/app.13124
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2003
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 29974013, 20074013
- Science and Technology Committee of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20000503
- Excellent Young Teachers Program of Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!