Synthesis, characterization, and swelling responses of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)- and hydroxypropyl cellulose-based environmentally sensitive biphasic hydrogels
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 479–488, 5 January 2004
How to Cite
Chauhan, G. S., Lal, H. and Mahajan, S. (2004), Synthesis, characterization, and swelling responses of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)- and hydroxypropyl cellulose-based environmentally sensitive biphasic hydrogels. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 479–488. doi: 10.1002/app.13135
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!