Blends composed of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) and an ethylene/vinyl alcohol copolymer: Thermal and morphological studies
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 501–505, 5 January 2004
How to Cite
Mano, V., Ribeiro e Silva, M. E. S., Barbani, N. and Giusti, P. (2004), Blends composed of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) and an ethylene/vinyl alcohol copolymer: Thermal and morphological studies. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 501–505. doi: 10.1002/app.13140
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2002
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!