Compatibilization of a poly(butylene terephthalate)/poly(ethylene octene) copolymer blends with different amounts of an epoxy resin
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 260–269, 5 January 2004
How to Cite
Aróstegui, A. and Nazábal, J. (2004), Compatibilization of a poly(butylene terephthalate)/poly(ethylene octene) copolymer blends with different amounts of an epoxy resin. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 260–269. doi: 10.1002/app.13154
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2002
- University of the Basque Country. Grant Number: 13 540/2001
- Basque Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!