Morphology and ionic conductivity of thermoplastic polyurethane electrolytes
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 1154–1167, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Chen, W.-C., Chen, H.-H., Wen, T.-C., Digar, M. and Gopalan, A. (2004), Morphology and ionic conductivity of thermoplastic polyurethane electrolytes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 1154–1167. doi: 10.1002/app.13208
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2001
- National Science Council of the Republic of China
- NSC 89-2214-E-006-12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!