Swelling and diffusion studies of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide/itaconic acid) copolymeric hydrogels in water and aqueous solutions of drugs
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 911–915, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Taşdelen, B., Kayaman-Apohan, N., Güven, O. and Baysal, B. M. (2004), Swelling and diffusion studies of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide/itaconic acid) copolymeric hydrogels in water and aqueous solutions of drugs. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 911–915. doi: 10.1002/app.13223
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2003
- TUBITAK, Marmara Research Center, Turkish-Macedonian Science and Technology Program for 2001–2003
- Çekmece Nuclear Research and Training Center
- TUBA. Turkish Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!