Highly stabilized papain conjugated with water-soluble phospholipid polymer chain having a reacting terminal group
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 827–832, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Miyamoto, D., Watanabe, J. and Ishihara, K. (2004), Highly stabilized papain conjugated with water-soluble phospholipid polymer chain having a reacting terminal group. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 827–832. doi: 10.1002/app.13226
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2003
- Grant for 21st Century COE Program “Human-Friendly Materials Based on Chemistry” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
- JSPS. Grant Number: 13878180
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!