The influence of the diluent system on the porous structure formation of copolymers based on 2-vinylpyridine and divinylbenzene. Diluent system. III. heptane/methylethylketone
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 666–669, 5 January 2004
How to Cite
Luz, C. T. L. and Coutinho, F. M. B. (2004), The influence of the diluent system on the porous structure formation of copolymers based on 2-vinylpyridine and divinylbenzene. Diluent system. III. heptane/methylethylketone. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 666–669. doi: 10.1002/app.13233
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!