Novel sulfonium salts as thermal and photoinitiators for epoxide and acrylate polymerizations
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 589–597, 5 January 2004
How to Cite
Takahashi, E., Sanda, F. and Endo, T. (2004), Novel sulfonium salts as thermal and photoinitiators for epoxide and acrylate polymerizations. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 589–597. doi: 10.1002/app.13235
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!