Novel degradable superabsorbent materials of silicate/acrylic-based polymer hybrids
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 936–940, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Ye, H., Zhao, J.-Q. and Zhang, Y.-H. (2004), Novel degradable superabsorbent materials of silicate/acrylic-based polymer hybrids. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 91: 936–940. doi: 10.1002/app.13274
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!